Welcome To The Team
As a Glia volunteer, you’re part of an international team that is actively designing, testing, and manufacturing medical hardware. Our medical hardware is open-source, and shared freely online. Glia collaborates with APIL Toronto, Mosaic Medical London and Tashkeel Gaza.
“We believe in creating and sharing hardware that is easily accessible and can be manufactured in low-resource settings. Hundreds of our devices are already in use around the world.” - Glia.org
With your contribution, we can create incredible things!
Thank you for joining the team!
How to change your account password:
- Go to the FusionDirectory sign-in page.
- Login to your account page with your existing username and password.
- Select “Edit” on the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Edit your Password, Select “OK” when finished.
- Click “Sign out” at the top-left side of the page.
Get Started with Mattermost
- Go to the Mattermost Sign in page.
- Login to your account page with your username and password.
- Select “Glia” from the teams page.
- Complete the Mattermost tutorial (optional).
- Select “More” at the top-left side of the page to join the recommended channels.
Recommended channels to start with
When you first join Glia, we recommend that you also join these channels:
People - Say Hi and introduce yourself to the team!
Community Management - The channel to ask questions when you are getting started.
Meetings & Minutes - Meeting notes and times for upcoming meetings.
Join as many Channels are you like, or just the projects that you are interested in contributing to. Feel free to read the channel chat history while getting your bearings.
Additional Platforms & Resources
Your username and password is the same for Mattermost, Kanboard, Nextcloud and Fusion. This can be found in your onboarding email.
New to Kanboard? Check out Glia’s Kanboard Tutorial.
Use Nextcloud to create and share documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more with team members.
Zotero is our repository for all of our team’s research.
Search “free medical hardware” for our team’s repository.
GliaX on GitHub is our repository for all of our team’s work.
Mattermost is our team’s communication software.
Login to Fusion Directory to change your account password.
Let's Get Social